This policy statement sets out the data processing practises carried out through the use of email the Internet and World Wide Web by Sarah Bennett Commercial Photography. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries regarding to these practises please contact Sarah Bennett
1. Information collected – I collect personal information from companies and visitors to this website through the use of the contact me form and every time you email me your details.
2. Use of personal information – I process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of – dealing with your requests/enquiries, conducting market research surveys and providing you with information about my services.
3. Disclosures – I will not sell this information and will not disclose it to anyone.
4. Internet Based Transfers – given that the internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this website and communicating electronically with me, you acknowledge and agree to my processing personal data in this way.
5. Security – I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.